is a six-week interactive course for absolute beginners, which will give you the opportunity to get in touch with the enchantment of the Chinese language and dive in the rich and ancient culture of the most populous country in the world. Each class is practically aimed, filled with games, interesting guests and fascinating information.
• You are wondering why Chinese sounds as if you are singing?
• You don’t have time for long and extended courses, but at the same time you want to get in touch with the language and culture?
• You have wanted to start learning Chinese, but you are not sure if this is the right thing for you?
• You have heard that it is mind-bogglingly difficult?
• You are working with Chinese people and you want to learn more about how to communicate with them?
• There is a forthcoming trip to China and there are dozens of questions that are popping
Me and my colleagues will appease your curiosity, by learning Chinese together. Furthermore we will convince you that this language is far from impossible to learn and it can even be fascinating and fun. Together we will immerse in the daily Chinese life and culture.
This is and interactive class in Chinese language for beginners, focusing on the culture, giving helpful tips for multicultural communication, stories about what it is like to live in China, business etiquette, intriguing guests, tai chi workshop, calligraphy, how to eat with chopsticks and a bunch more pleasant surprises.
• The skill to write in Chinese characters.
• How to pronounce correctly the Chinese syllables and to distinguish between the 4 tones in the Chinese language.
• To be able to hold a short conversation in Chinese.
• To become acquainted with the most important and interesting differences between the East and the West culture and much more.
Sofia, 20 Serdika str., 2 floor (500 m from “Serdika” underground station). The course is held at Move.bg – an artistic co-working place in the heart of Sofia.